Natec Network is always here for you
Natec Network offers 30+ food manufacturing systems that keep customers at the forefront of food production technology worldwide. Our innovations include
- Brand new batch cooking options with the ShearTherm and FreeTherm equipment
- Leading M4E innovation creating dispersions and emulsions with magnet technology
- Advanced machinery for producing traditional products such as pasta filata/mozzarella, using the unique “Finisher”
- New processes combining batch and continuous machinery for optimising plant productivity, ingredient usage and end-product quality
- Processing solutions for plant based recipes
- Our exclusive “benchineering” approach to project delivery
ShearTherm with M4E and pre-mixer (exploded views) for shear control & flexibility
Our latest creations, the ShearTherm and FreeTherm batch cooking systems offer companies cutting-edge technology to help grow their business. The ShearTherm is purpose-designed with high shear mixing flexibility for the likes of high powder content recipes to achieve homogeneous, fully hydrated, blended and cooked product. The multi-functional, cost-effective FreeTherm is designed to blend, cook and de-aerate a wide range of food products.
“It’s only when you ‘lift the bonnet’ on our new batch cookers that the step-change innovations become evident!” said Simon Donnelly, MD, “We are excited by the performance they can bring to the food manufacturing market”.
Natec Network brings customisable cooking solutions to suit your demands for pasteurisation and UHT, for a huge range of products, with production rates from 100 kg/h, right up to 10,000+ kg/h.
A new approach to customer service
Natec Network's customer-centric "benchineering" approach. The term "benchineering" is a combination of "bench breaking" and "engineering", meaning "technology that exceeds the usual standards". Our performance goes far beyond high-quality technology, as this term also refers to the entire process, from concept development to service and beyond.
Global and Australian food manufacturers have access to the global experience and expertise of the entire Natec Network along with a new, extended batch cooking equipment range.
No matter what stage of business you are in, whether new to food production, or wish to expand your product offering, everyone can join the global club of leading food producers with Natec Network’s cutting-edge cooking solutions.